1-5 ~ 6-10 ~ 11-15
16) The city of Victoria, Texas, does not have any sort of tribute to one of its more famous native sons, Stone Cold Steve Austin. I know this because I once drove 100 miles out of my way to check.
17) The first full beer I ever had in my life was given to me by John Carroll Lynch.
18) I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
19) I hate my teeth. They are crooked and make me embarrassed to talk to people. But I am equally embarrassed to admit that I am this vain. I am trapped in a vicious cycle of wanting my teeth straightened while wanting to pretend that I am comfortable with my looks. Sometimes I hope that I will take a terrific spill on my bike and that reconstructive surgery will be required. If I am really lucky, the accident will also break my crooked nose, with which I am equally unhappy.
20) I spent most of my childhood lamenting the fact that I am not black.