I lifted this off Heather's site because I am too busy to be arsed about posting properly.
1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The brother of some bloke named Jesus, a king who commissioned a book that talked about said bloke named Jesus, both my grandfathers and my dad.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Despite having had some very rough times as of late, I can’t remember the last time I cried. Although I got a little teary-eyed at the end of Jane Eyre
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's better than my footwriting.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Corned beef, if it's proper corned beef. Do not give me anything that comes out of a can.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Perhaps, but I don't think I'd be a really close friend. I'm pretty sure that I would find me to be more than a little tedious.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
You mean, apart from three blogs? Yes, I do.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Not that I know of.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would, but it's that bit about paying for it that will probably prevent me from ever doing it. While I can allow myself to chuck my only mortal vessel off a cliff, I can't allow myself to pay for it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Banana Milkshake Rice Krispies. They were test marketed in the UK 10 years ago and I was the only person buying them. As such, they no longer exist. In protest, I no longer eat cereal unless I am at my parents-in-law's house. There, I usually eat Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I untie them before I take them off.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
As compared to Madonna's African baby, yes. I could kick that baby's ass.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Guinness. They sold it at Izzy's in St. Paul a few seasons ago.
14. SHOE SIZE?
5. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Instead of doing proper school work, I am inclined to fill out blog memes.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Strangely, my brother. That's a whole blog post in itself, though.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yes. Every single person on the whole planet. Tomorrow. And if they could offer me the chance to download videos of pregnant women having sex with farm machinery, I would be all the more appreciative.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
That's the kind of question they would ask in my beginner's Spanish class: Mis pantalones es azul, mi camisa es azul y mis zapatos es marrón.
In Welsh: Mae fy nhrowsus yn las, mae fy nghrys yn las a mae fy esgidiau'n frown.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Toast and tea; the breakfast of champions
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The hum of computers, the occasional passing train, clicking of keys on a keyboard.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
That is such an ass question that I refuse to answer.
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Perfume on naked breasts.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone from my wife's chapel who was asking to speak to her.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM?
If by 'like' you mean 'picture naked and standing on my chest holding a whip,' then, yes.
27. FAVORITE DRINK?
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
29. EYE COLOR?
30. HAT SIZE?
I have absolutely no idea.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, I exhaust them -- always pestering for information. But if you're asking about my eyes, my vision is fine.
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. As a skinny person, I like being able to look larger thanks to multiple layers of clothing.
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I could really go for one of those Molten Cakes from Chili's. How low-brow is that?
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Someone I'm poking with a fork.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Phil Harris, the voice of Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book' -- he won't respond if not simply because he's dead.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
'Dan Gadarn Goncrit' by Mihangel Morgan; 'Y Ddraig Goch' by Emlyn Roberts; 'Thank You, Jeeves,' by PG Wodehouse
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
I didn't watch TV
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Total and complete silence (this is a hell of a lot harder to find than you might think) or the sound of someone laughing at my jokes.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
The hell? In which century was this meme written? Rolling Stones if forced to choose.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
This calls into question the definition of 'home.' As someone who was raised in four (arguably five) different cities, and who has not lived in the same place for more than 2 years since I was 18, what is my home?
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
Providing unnecessary criticism
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Austin, Texas, USA
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
The Lord Our God.